Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    328 Posts
    interested in the press short kit
    are the finger rubber/silicon coated? or do we have to do it ourself
    also do you ship internationally?

· Registered
    429 Posts
    I sent you a pm looking for some information. Just wondering if you got it.
    Ray Widener

· Registered
    134 Posts
    Did you ever get the other 10.00 dollars that i sent to on the same day i sent the 325.00??? have not heard anything from you and was wondering if i am going to get a press. If not please let me know and we will set up something were you can send the money back to me. You said if i paid you that day that the press would propably go out that week and since i do not see any shipping info i hope it will be sent this weekend just please let me know what is going on. Thank you

Bill Atkinson

· Registered
    134 Posts
    I guess it would of help to give you my address so you could send me my press, sorry about that

Bill Atkinson
    6931 us hwy 641
    Gilbertsville Ky 42044

· Registered
    700 Posts
    I sent you a couple pms about getting a press. Was wanting to see what the final price shipped to Evansville and how long to get one. Thanks

· Registered
    2,168 Posts
    I was looking at this and not sure if the info is current..do you make a press that will press a pse supra me and have some photos of it pressing one similar or even a supra ?
    Is there a link to what you sell ?

· Registered
    82 Posts
    Are you still makiing presses? which ones and how much. right now I have an '06 bowtech tribute and an '05 constitution tha I would llike to be able to work on at home. thanks for your time.
    jt

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Was interested in your inline bow Press. Would you consider making one and if so what would you charge a guy. I have a old apple and it just doesnt work on the new bows. I cant justify spending 500 on a EZ-Press. Email is tevans@pldi.net or if you have come up with a parts and assembly sheet im pretty handy in the shop.

· Registered
    295 Posts
    OK......I've made it to the point of the thread where you make them. I'm interested, please provide pricing details.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…