Archery Talk Forum banner
R

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 76 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    402 Posts
    Hi: Is that a wheel & half cam on ur 06 Protec? You said it is a #1. If it a wheel and half, you need a #2, or you can use a C2 1.5,
    (I have a C2 1.5). I also have a Wheel&half 3.0 which you would be able to make work since they are easy to adjust. What is your draw length? Gerald

· Registered
    402 Posts
    I went to Spokane with him yesterday and I rode backwards, so I didnt have to look at him. Gerald

· Registered
    158 Posts
    rsarns, I feel as though you have forgot the most interesting and goodlooking member of your party, had a blast shooting with you.

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Thanks for your recomendations I came in 2nd in the IBO world this past weekend in Cleveland OH with the Tolkei Whip in Traditional class!! only lost by 1 point was curious if you know of a heavier bow than the whip that is as stable as the whip, it's so light it's hard for me to hold steady because of the mass weight of the bow? Thanks appreciate any input

· Registered
    6,242 Posts
    No pay coach just watched some of the best and worked with them at the range... Seem to be lucky that everytime I shoot a big tourney I get matched up with some great shooters who always wseem to be willing to spend some time with me. I have a close friend who got me started and works with me on my form still. I use a glove, but am working on shooting with a tab for next year.

· Registered
    4 Posts
    hey did you receive any coaching. do you shoot with a glove or tab. thank's for your info

· Registered
    6,242 Posts
    WIth Bigoot you will be waiting a bit for your bow, he custom makes all of them to order. If you go to www.montanabows.com you can see what Dan Toleke has already made or custom order one. I am excited about my Bigfoot bow coming, he is makin me 2 sets of limbs, 1 recurve set and 1 longbow set.... can't go wrong with either bow. Keep an eye on tradgang.com and stickbow.com they both have classifieds and you might find the bow you want gently used cheaper. Same thing on pirates of archery...

· Registered
    4 Posts
    thanks for your opinion I was going to get the saphire hawk but after speaking with him today discovered he's not taking anymore orders. I'm debating between (bigfoot) sasquatch or (whip) Toelke ..... any other info would be awesome!

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hey I would like your opinion. I have been shooting competitivly for about a year looking for a custom long bow. What do you think about the pronghorn or is there any other custom long bow you would recommend for a competitive 3D shooter?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…