Archery Talk Forum banner
O

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 237 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Fat Jesus
    29,133 Posts
    NO dummy, I didn't have surgery...That was rodney482, he had a sex change today, he's gonna now be the woman he's always felt like inside.

· Registered
    7,785 Posts
    Hey Troy Pm me your phone nuber got a General coming and need to ask you a few questions. I see yoou had one at one point in time! I will call you sometime on Wed.

· Registered
    Hoyt Rx 7
    901 Posts
    I am interested. What are some things you would be interested in trading. Or we can talk on phone and kick it around. 918-448-8995

· Classifieds Administrator
    40,000 Posts
    I think John has his address still, PM was sent to John and you. Still digging on an address on Frank. I have about 13,000 pms in my inbox! :grin:

40,000 Posts
    Don't the law just need Brian's address? He is the one you want to pursue or do you need Fuzzy's too?

40,000 Posts
    Yes you can do the feedback deal. I can't find any address on Fuzzy. We need Brian's address as he does not live with Fuzzy. I left another PM for Fuzzy too. Maybe he can at least give us an address on Brian.

Will see what I can do.

Lou

40,000 Posts
    I will check it, I see he was on the other day, did not PM me back. :( I left another PM and visitor message on his profile. Will see if I have an address on him. I think he was in the middle of a move.

Lou

40,000 Posts
    Sadly Fuzzy has not returned an email or PM back either. File the complaint, they have had ample time. Seems Brian had no intent to pay either of you back.

Lou

40,000 Posts
    If you PM someonescop, he is a classifieds moderator and a police officer. James can tell you what direction to go and how to file a complaint.

I will see if Frank will answer an outside email from here.

Lou

40,000 Posts
    I have not heard back either, guess its time to contact the law on this. Brian did not honor what he said he would do.

Lou

· Registered
    45 Posts
    I have family around Gillette and they want my uncle and to go hunting around there place. Is the process (WY game and fish) pretty easy and the biggest question is it worth the drive? I am just starting out in the archery world and am playing a little catch up on the skills side any advice?

· Registered
    45 Posts
    Great hunting pictures!! You and your family should be very proud. Thanks for posting them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…