Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 398 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    2,059 Posts
    sounds sweet heres a pick of minethats been completly redone and i mean everything id have your page destroyed if i listed everything.

· Team 4 Play
    17,325 Posts
    New rider and passenger foot pegs from Kyriakin (spelling?), front and rear LED lighting, side mount license plate holder that has a bolt on frame with LED lights for night time viewing, gas cap painted black (the gray stock cap is simply aweful), the sprocket and exhaust brackets powder coated to match (gloss black), tach installed, new grips that you can't find anywhere, Arlen Ness brake and clutch levers, chrome perch covers, chrome covers for the bolts just in front of the gas tank, I removed the oval badges and had some custom chrome decals made up that you won't find anywhere unless someone just happens to have come up with the same idea I had,. If I don't sell it I am looking to get the seat custom stitched, the cover for the oil cooler and also the chrome starter cover. I might even go with the braided cables. Other than that there isn't much else I can do to it except of course changing the rear tire from a 250 to a 280 or do a custom paint job.

· Team 4 Play
    17,325 Posts
    Thanks! I'm not a member of VMC yet. I was just looking into it the other week but got interrupted and never got back to it. I'll look at it some more this week. I did quite a few things to it since I bought it in 06.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…