Archery Talk Forum banner
L

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 173 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    Per AT Classified rules, members must own the item in order to sell it. No selling for friends in the Classifieds. We had to prune your add. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Randy
    Super Mod

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    hey bud this monster is speed demon right now im shooting a 250 29in 100grn head 1in quick spins , at 60lbs its hitting 325 ,, if i cut 2in ,go with micro mini blazer and take the bull collars off i gain about 10fps, is hot a 150 out of it it went 337,

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    i have to see whats going in with that elite, boss said he going to get me a monster instead and send the elite back

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    hey took the pse and the elite to the range spent 4 hrs trying to get that elite tuned then gave up , spent 10min on the pse got a 10,20, 30 n 40set the elite is going back to the shop ,

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    hey bud im off to the range i think im going to hold off on that trade , going to try it out and see how it feels.

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    hey bud i dont know if you would want to but ill give you the x force 6 for the drenalin n limbdriver

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    i know what you mean , thats good hes beeing cool about it not to change the subjet did you get rid of your drenalin ,

· Registered
    2,276 Posts
    Yes it was insured but I want the bow. The AT member has been really cool about it. He is upset about it too.

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    that sucks ups is a pain in the a-- they smashed a cam on me once , did the seller put insurance on it , if he did at least you should get your money back , that really sucks thow i know how much you were looking fourword in getting that ,

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    just kidding ,it fits real good i am going to keep it at that draw , going to start siteing it in this week .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…