Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 17 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    6,722 Posts
    First, forgive me for not responding to you sooner. For someone who works with computers all day, I sometimes find myself out in left field when it comes to messaging and such.

I read that you installed a Limb driver on your 101st. I have been considering going to the Limbdriver. I have a tenancy to torque the bow and I think a drop away might help. I am afraid of the Trophy Taker because I am unsure that it can get out of the way fast enough with the 6" brace height and the speed of my 82nd.

I think the numbers you quoted me about the speed of you 101st should be pretty close. I am getting around 310fps at 55# shooting 325 grains. You are shooting more draw weight with a heaver arrow, so I would guess you are around the 305fps mark.

How are the Bowjax insert holding up on your 101st? I am currently using an STS but may consider going back to the short stop if I can get the thing to last longer.

Again, I am sorry for not responding to you sooner; somehow I missed your message until I looked on my profile today and found it. I have been having trouble with AT not notifying me of messages. It has happened on a few other occasions in the past.

Joe Sabel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…