Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 4 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums About

• · Placebo Power!
    12,051 Posts
    Thanks for the input! It's good to bounce ideas around on here without the BS sometimes!

Tony

· Registered
    3,064 Posts
    Do you still have the limbdrivers for sale? Or at least one of them haha?
    If so i would like to buy one.
    Do you only take MO? i can send paypal also.
    Thanks!

· Registered
    1,401 Posts
    Would you be interested in a webstaff program for truball release? I am putting together a program for people that frequent forums like archerytalk, and post on behalf of truball release. I am looking at something like having a minimum of five posts per month and with that I would provide one release at no charge from truball. If it goes beyond to where there are ten or more posts per month I would af course give you another release.

Basically want to keep all the information about truball positive and direct people with issues to randy here at the factory for warranty and repair. Direct people to me for shooting staff or marketing questions.

Please let me know if you may be interested.

Brandon Reyes

· Registered
    2,477 Posts
    is has bad ballance. it falls straight back, but is suprisingly good left and right. if that helps. should i get v-bars or just an offest bar?

· Registered
    2,477 Posts
    i have an omen with a 26 inch draw at 53lbs, what whole stab set shud i get? main bar, v-bar, side bar/bars/ weights.ect........... thanx

· Registered
    2,477 Posts
    So should I just get the windbar because the stiffer the bar, the more quickly it stabilizes the bow? Right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…