Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 83 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    347 Posts
    Didn't think about leaving a visitor message.....your PM box is full and won't let me leave you a message. Please send me your shipping address so I can get the arrows out to you. I was unable to read your address on the money order or on the envelope it came in. I sent "AdvanTimberLou" - administrator a message and he posted a visitor message also. Sorry I haven't shipped them yet but I just want to verify your correct shipping address so they don't go to the wrong place. I contacted "AdvanTimberLou" to see if he might have another way to get in touch with you. Arrow ready to ship as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks.
    D.Patterson

· Classifieds Administrator
    39,996 Posts
    Can you please PM or leave a visitor message for TnHOYT on the arrows you bought from him. He got your money order but can't read the address and wants to verify it.

You have exceeded the new 250 PM max limit so he can't PM you on this so he got with me. Please delete some PM's so you can accept new ones.

Thanks,

Lou
    AT Classifieds Moderator

· Registered
    2,395 Posts
    Hi, i just wanted to let you know that the pack of steelhead 125 gr for 5.99 and free shipping from KTMDEZ on E Bay that i paid for on monday came today..perfect shape, not a thing wrong with them..if your wanting steelhead 125 gr now is the time to buy them

· Registered
    1,056 Posts
    If you still have it I'll take it for $70 to my door. Let me know. What Color is it? Do you take PayPal? It has the`dampener correct?

Mike

· Registered
    1,056 Posts
    If you still have it I'll take it for $70 to my door. Let me know. What Color is it? Do you take PayPal?

Mike

· Registered
    193 Posts
    you need 2 go to mutantville bar and read the thread labeled"who would win in fight chuck norris or...

damn funny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…