Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 51 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    2,095 Posts
    Grove, How you doing. We haven't talked for awhile. Did you try the paint as a light source? If so how did it work?

I had someone comment on the press. This is it. "If I wanted a few chunks of scrap metal and a turn buckle, I'd certainly come up with something for much less than $115 + shipping (and post the plans in the DIY section after I did).

I could build a good solid pro quality inline press for less. "

What options do I have?

Let me know.

Good luck. Ken

· Registered
    611 Posts
    The sight I was telling you about is IQ Bow Sight w/ Retna Loc.It has 3rd and 4th axess..Check it out and let know.Thanks
    Tracy

· Registered
    2,095 Posts
    Grover. I would like to make a draw bar. I have an old wench but need to know what type of attachment do I need to attach to the bow riser?

· Registered
    13 Posts
    Hey UNK I saw the GLOCKNER plate frame in your pic of the ban saw table... Are you from around Portsmouth? I grew up right across the river in Greenup County KY.
    Z.

10,284 Posts
    Hey Unk, No I cannot,sorry...:dontknow: And I would have gotten back to you earlier,but I had some Classifieds Things that needed to be adressed promptly...:( But you can ask one of our Administrators:IGluIt4U or Jumpman or AK-AZ and they Might have an answer for ya...;)

· Administrator
    65,686 Posts
    Unk, the feedback is actin up this weekend.. we're workin to get er fixed.. :wink: :pepsi: :yo:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…