Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 986 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    68 Posts
    what i am wanting is the specs on the strings so i can make them. i have everything but that, and as i said i doing it just to help him out.

· Registered
    68 Posts
    there was a sight on here for string builders and I think you were part of it. I can't find it, but I need some help. Have a browning lightening bow needing string and cable. they are gone so i need the specs on them. it is for an old man that doesn't get out to much and just trying to help him out. Any help would be great. Thanks Pastor Ken

· World & National Champion
    34,041 Posts
    The sale is still on. Our site is updated with all the available colors left on hand. We only offer the pin stripe sets in the X material. They are $100

· Registered
    2,482 Posts
    Is the 8190 sale still on ? I'm getting some limbsations in moonshine camo. Do you have any Colors left that will match wild fire or harvest moon? May be a 2 color with a pin stripe? What would that cost ? Thanks - Joe

· Banned
    278 Posts
    It says you like game cameras. But don't you know how to track? Then you wouldn't need to waste money on them?

· Registered
    280 Posts

[IMG]
    [IMG]

DO NOT DEAL WITH UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR ORDER MANGLED & SHIPPED IN A ENVELOP
    LOOK AT MY SHRINK FLETCH THEY SENT ME AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME WHEN I ORDERED THEM THAT THEY DIDN'T COME IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACK
    THE GLUE DONE GLUED THEM SHUT CAN'T EVEN TRY TO USE THEM LOOK AT THE CREASED JUNK

· Registered
    175 Posts
    I would like 4 different colors if possible. Red and green are good, maybe an orange. The yellow and blue I have used in the past don't seem to work very good. Do you have these? Will you be at the ATA in Louisville? I have to go to grandmas house for xmas and will check this thread Thursday or Friday. Thanks New River

· Registered
    175 Posts
    A friend said he got some fiber optic material from you and it was very good stuff. Got any .010? I would like to redo my spot hogg. New River

· World & National Champion
    34,041 Posts
    Thanks or checking but we no longer ship to south africa

· Registered
    28 Posts
    Hi... Will you ship to South Africa. Wil be looking to purchase 100 vanes (neon pink) 30nocks, 30 100/125 gn points, 30 aluminum inserts and 24 easton nfuse or power flight full 28" 340 shafts. Price please For 24 arrows fletched and postage to SA... Many Thanks

· Banned
    3,165 Posts
    Tryed to leave a feedback url wont load !!!!!!!! Thanks for the threads (perfect) will post pics on your thread soon ! Will be back and def refer when needed as well !!!!!!!!!

· Registered
    1,147 Posts
    I've sent you 4 PMs and you haven't responded to any of them? What is your deal

· Registered
    1,068 Posts
    who did you go through to order the Jerseys. You need to talk to jessie Kind Tell him I sent you Thanks Rex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…