Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 131 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums About

• · Registered
    1,615 Posts
    Hey I tried to send you a pm it says your full and can't except. I am just trying to get some info on the elusion camo and see what you think about it

· Registered
    454 Posts
    Hi Phillip...I have not checked in on messages for quite awhile! What are the hours of your shop in Goodwin....?
    I'd like to see it and have a Browning Illusion checked out I bought over the winter for hunting this year.

· Registered
    353 Posts
    Just give me a call when your ready and we will get you some. They have been flying out of here lately. Sales are good. Hope you get a big one.

· Registered
    353 Posts
    Sounds good just let me know when your ready and we can make it happen. Have you been out hunting at all?

· Let the Arrow Fly
    6,278 Posts
    ok was just wonderin cuz ya never said anything on my last post. ttyl
    id really like that razor edge.

· Registered
    1,413 Posts
    I tell you what ill sleep on it and let you know something about it tommorow but I paid $332 for the razor edge package and it now has a new sight truglo with light compatible and a new peep and enw stabilizer as well

· Registered
    1,413 Posts
    well im sayin if you trade for the x force then could we trade plus some boot for the bow id really like to have x force but cant afford to pay for a new one lol

· Registered
    1,413 Posts
    well then could we work something out on the x force im not lookin for a nova instead of sellin the x force we could trade and i could throw in some boot for it and shipping

· Registered
    1,413 Posts
    id trade for the commander ive heard these bows are very forgiving which is what id liek in a bow thats why i was lookin at a commander or switchback xt and an x force so much i can pay shippin to

· Let the Arrow Fly
    6,278 Posts
    im really low on bows right now...all i have is the nova and commander....i sold all of my other bows and wont be ordering in anymore until next spring.

· Registered
    1,413 Posts
    what all bows do you have available man??? im open to anything besides a youth bow but im not really into the nova my buddy shoots one and i just cant shoot it right for some reason

· Registered
    1,413 Posts
    if ya want it so much trade me that commander! lol or when you get the x force trade me for the x force+some cash i can pay shipping

· Registered
    1,413 Posts
    okay ill give you a holler tommorw id like to trade for an adult bow if i could like a newer one id love to have an x force or an 06 switchback xt of course i know id have to throw in some loot lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…