Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 171 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    16 Posts
    Hey Kozman,
    Also a Parker Field Staffer...just got on this year. Nice to holler at you and hope to reach out to you from time to time for advice and what not. Take care.

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hey I see your a staff shooter for Parker. I've got a question for you. Can I shoot half moon lumenocks in my Parker Tomahawk. I know the video says I should use capture nocks, but I want to use the lumens for better tracking of my arrow. Any help is appreciated.

· Banned
    260 Posts
    No didnt get the pics but u can text them to me if you would like (856) 693-4144 my names dan

· faller downer
    2,654 Posts
    Do you have any evidence Reaper Z is who he said he is. Me & 3 others sent him camo that he asked for "for his troops" and have no response that he has received them nor has he sent the items he offered for trade. I fear he maybe a fraud

· Registered
    1,277 Posts
    Koz you're a great fella to deal with. Good trade friend and I wouldn't think twice about dealing with you again. Very easy trade and I am happy with the product!

· Registered
    5,670 Posts
    Has my money order shown up yet? I had usps track it and the only tracking they can do is to tell me if it's been cashed yet. They said it had not been cashed yet. So have you seen it? Thank you for your time.

· Registered
    1,245 Posts
    Thank you for Joining our new group: Bow Traders of Archery Talk. If you have any advise you'd like to leave or even Have a bow you want to trade. Post it and We'll reply!

· Registered
    110 Posts
    Yep, got them just in time! Hopefully I'll be able to report back tomorrow on how they worked ;-)

thanks again Koz

· Registered
    110 Posts
    Hey Koz,

Your inbox is full so I couldnt send a PM. Just wanted to let you know that the arrows are on the way. Post office tells me they should get there on Thursday.

thanks again,
    Matt

· crossbows are archery :)
    7,398 Posts
    Its nice to talk with ya. I look forward to talking with ya more! PS cool bow stand!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…