Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    Have you had any problems with your rage blades braking off when you shoot a deer, i have heard that's a problem with them? I've shoot 2 deer with them so far and I love them because of the entry wounds, exit wounds, and short traking job. But I haven't been able to find any of my arrows that i shot the deer with.

· Registered
    332 Posts
    Yeah I am on trapperman also, sorry I took so long to reply I have been busy and have not checked my messages for awhile, but I should be frequenting the forums more often now that the year has slowed down for me.

· Registered
    64 Posts
    It's to bad you wasted your breath,but you did make it interesting. I think sometimes you have to have done and lived to sometimes understand. Me personally, I have a
    little more respect for what I hunt than some of the other members, but thats a whole different argument. I wasn't sure of that until you brought that out of them too.
    Thanks for making it interesing.

Lou

· Registered
    121 Posts
    hey just wanted to make sure that you knew your video is up and running so get voters together and WIN IT!! thanks for putt'n you time in and doing this

Justin

· Registered
    5,923 Posts
    Live in NE Indiana, hunt a couple couties

Late October is really good, early November.

I believe tags are 124 bucks, but I'll check

· Registered
    26 Posts
    Sorry Uncle Bucky my dial up internet is too slow to see your crib but would be interested in which state you deer hunt for the bear hunt? Any time of the year better, are there over the counter tags, how much are tags? Thanks Streamer!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…