Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 48 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    899 Posts
    march 3rd. The A.W.O. Archery World Organization is going to have a 2 man team shoot out @ tri state archery in Kendallville, IN. It is 50.00 per team. Payback top 3 place for 20 teams. 21 & more teams we will payback top 5.
    Youth 17 and under 35 yards. Everyone else 40 yards. Best arrow scores. Scoring will be 13,11,10,8,5. The 13 is where the 14 ring is and must be called. If the 13 is called then the scoring will be 13, the vitals will be 0, and the body will be -5. If you have any questions pm me or give me a call or text 260-242-9086 & I will be glad to answer any question you May have.
    Thanks,
    Bob Baird

· Registered
    899 Posts
    going to play bow baseball at creelake sunday if you got a bow. 5:00 a person and we will draw teams. 1:00 goes to club and the other 4 will go to first place team. just for fn and to shoot indoors. it's 15 yrds. hope to see ya but if not hope you have a happy new year!!! if you can come bring anybody that wants to come and shoot.

· Registered
    1,171 Posts
    Same to you Scottie!!!!!
    My department was cut at work so I lost my job in the garage and took a outside job with our state construction crew. I work outside now and there will be travel around the state but still on 4 tens so don't know if it will effect shooting this year yet or not beats unemployment!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!

· Registered
    899 Posts
    merry christmas to you and your family also, see you next year!! are you going to be shooting or are you taking time off? if so what class are you going to shoot?

· Registered
    1,274 Posts
    That would be great, but i guess you havent heard. with the new position i took the company moved me and the family to just outside of Albany Ny.!!! it is nice here, just trying to get use to it and find my way around. dont know how long i will be here maybe a year or two. i an going to try to make way back twards indy or farther south. I dont get on here very much so you should e-mail me at ohioarchery71@yahoo.com. still have my same cell number. talk to you later little beeks!!!!

· Registered
    1,633 Posts
    Yes! I still repair them.

You can also drop them off to me if that is easier.

765-524-4585

thanks

· archery bum
    1,349 Posts
    I went to b&b last Monday and the had a heck of a crew working on the range .. all the insulation and ceiling was up. So should be done soon. I ready to take some more butt whoopings....

· Registered
    4,864 Posts
    Ya been hunting really hard this year shot a couple nice bucks and im still looking for this monster one what bow are you going to shoot this year call me sometime 419-459-4323
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…