Archery Talk Forum banner
S

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 2155 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    24 Posts
    I was wondering if you still had the Bowtech Insanity?? The back ops one? Text me 1417-499-8837. I'm interestes in it

· Registered
    2,482 Posts
    Hay man you got any experiences or cod's in 60 lbs ? Tax check will be here thurs. I would like to buy a bow with custom strings/ rest/ tune . Let me know what you got bowtech wise - thanks joe

· Registered
    1,394 Posts
    I am interested in a Hoyt Contender (not Elite) in Cobalt Blue. I have a 27" draw, looking for a 30-40lb version. Do you have anything like that, and know what it might go for?

· Vendor
    37,283 Posts
    I have to play once in while guys. It was deer hunting weekend; I am entitled to Sundays off once in awhile, right?:darkbeer::)

Backroad Does; Jesse, your order was just after it was placed; Friday late afternoon. I ship the next business day which is today. Check your email for tracking info; it is automated from ppal. PM sent as well

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Scottie,
    I am looking for a Hoyt Rampage XT. I've got a 26.5" draw, and looking for a 60-70lb bow. Do you have any or know of anyone I can get a deal from? Thanks

· Registered
    1,006 Posts
    I will be up for about 20 min on here if I dont here from u just give me a call with a total in the morning and i will get the money out to u Thanks Bill

· Registered
    27 Posts
    I see that your rating is very good and I am interested in a Carter Insatiable 2 thumb release. (blue) if possible.
    I'm new to this site and I would like to deal with you since your rating is so high.
    Thanks.
    Rick

· Registered
    19 Posts
    I am very interested in purchasing a 2012 Bowtech Assassin 60-70# camouflage bow. Are you still selling them? I have the money and am ready to pay if you do.

· Registered
    15 Posts
    Scottie, i got the kingfisher bow in the mail...it was as just what you described, thanks so much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…