Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 40 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    2,232 Posts
    Hey John, Sent a friend request. I'll get back to you soon on swapping some stories

· Registered
    12,877 Posts
    hey John, just wanted to wish you a happy easter bud.....i'll be in touch soon about the blind! :thumb:

· Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    For the record, you are absolutely correct in the "Turkeys with a Bow" thread. :)

· Registered
    141 Posts
    Hey - I have been shooting the bow. No broadhead tuning necessary. You had it perfect from the go. The muzzys and point land in the same spot. I have been shooting to 35 so far and its nice. Noticeably quieter too. I suppose that peep made a big dif there.

Also, my 420 grain arrow is clocking a consistent 289-290fps Thats noticeably quicker than before.

Thanks allot!

· Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    Happy New Year John! Long time no see buddy. Hope all is well. Have a safe and successful '09.

· Registered
    256 Posts
    John, Jarrod told me about this site so I signed up. I just sent you a friend invite. I'm selling some junk on ebay to get some money to buy a bow from ya. Talk to ya soon -Doc Gibbs

· Registered
    8,159 Posts
    Keith, It really depends on what you plan on using it for but to carry in your pack or to just have in the glove compartment of the truck I like the Executive Elite E1 or E2 as I have one of each. I also carry a C3 Centurion with the P91 spot head as it gives 200 lumens of light (that is bright enough to light up the goal post at the other end of a football field). :thumbs_up

· Registered
    458 Posts
    John, How is it going? Hey, which one of those Sure Fire flashlights do you recommend? It looks like they have about 800 models..LOL

· Registered
    8,159 Posts
    Brad,

I videoed plenty of bears and have some nice footage but did not get the shot on film this year. Give me a shout when you get into town sometime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…