Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 3 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    100 Posts
    No you squeeze it with your middle finger... Very nice release just like my glove Tru-ball better so this one's gotta go.

· Registered
    126 Posts
    Cool i sure i could sell my bow. There was a stingray release on here for sell for $ 80.00 I thought about telling the guy i would give him a bow for it, but i yhink it will cost me 50 to ship it so i didnt.

· Registered
    126 Posts
    Dont worry about it i got it fixed it was a 28 inch draw and that my draw. I shot it Sun and it shoots AWSOME. Im hitting my fletching at 20 yards and i didnt shoot but 6 times. That how good it groups. It high and to the right but it groups them. I love it what a difference, man what a difference!!!!

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Got your e-mail nice fox I would love to have one. Never had a chance to kill one. Let me know about the hogs.

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Cool man on the fox. Season is over here now and I'll be getting ready for Spring Gobbler!!!!!!! Drop me a line

· Registered
    126 Posts
    Well season is over here. I let a ol spike walk Sunday evening. It was hard but i let it. Legally i wasnt suppose to shoot it The 3rd buck you take here has to have 4 points on one side. Im going to go hunting them black fox squirrel now. I got till feb 28. Talk to the taxidery and he said hed mount one for 100$. If i figure out how to use this site more ill post some photos.

· Registered
    126 Posts
    Hey just bought a bear 'Lights Out' for 200$ on here. I should be getting it the end of the week. He Jamie i kikked a big ol red fox on the back porch Sunday 116 yards. Im getting it mounted.

· BOTH EYES
    1,243 Posts
    I hear ya man. It's nice to hear you are doing good. Me, I am doing good. I still hunt some. Yea this site is an pretty cool and alot of good info. Stay in touch

· Registered
    126 Posts
    Im doing great!! How about you? this site is pretty cool. I just got back into bow hunting this year. It been a good year. 6 point with my bow and 3 point with the ol 30-06. Still got two more days left till Jan 31
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…