Archery Talk Forum banner
P

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    75 Posts
    Hew Padgett, I was reading a post about the Stan Element where you offered to send articles about the element and executing back tension. Could you send me these articles?

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Good morning, I have tried to send you messages but for some reason they are not getting to you. The password you sent me for your website is not working? I have tried different variations but nothing is working.
    Alan

· Socket Man
    25,938 Posts
    Hey, I am here most days during the school year from 8am to 3:30 so anytime you want to pm me I should be able to get right back to you. I also can be on my website working and coaching so you can also reach me there at Padgettachery.com, it is a awesome place to start your shooting journey and I have a ton of shooting articles on each and every subject area. I can't wait to hear from you and I am ready to help out if I can.

· Registered
    132 Posts
    Mr. Padgett
    Any chance I can get emails on mental approach articles that you were sending tight string. I have been fighting tp for three years and I'm getting a lot better after switching releases but need help with the mental part I agree that blank bale only helps a certain amount. Thank you in advance for any help my email is spanglersiba@gmail.com

· Registered
    343 Posts
    I was recently reading some threads and numerous times your name came up regarding hinge style back tension releases so I came to you with a question. I recently picked up a used BT Gold 4 finger for a steal. Ive been shooting a tru ball st360 and wanted to make the switch to back tension. Here is my problem, I seem to keep bumping the hinge with my middle knuckle when drawn back causing it to fire before im ready. Also the moon catches my finger/knuckle on my index from time to time. Is the release too small for my hands and I need a larger 1 if its available or is it my form? Any other input from you would be appreciated. Thanks
    -Logan

· Registered
    895 Posts
    My problem is number 1 on your list. If I get it hot the hook won't hold at all on the release. Make it cold enough for hook to hold while drawing bow and it has to rotate a lot to fire. I did put loctite on it. Any thoughts?

· Registered
    895 Posts
    I got a Truball Sweet Spot a couple weeks ago. I see where you said you shoot them differently than a normal hinge. Can you let me know how you shoot them?

· Registered
    895 Posts
    I have been fighting using a hinge release for a year and it takes me 6 seconds to get them to go off. I have a TruBall Sweet Spot and Scott Longhorn Pro Advantage. I have 4 short videos of me shooting them on my phone. It is not a smart phone so I can't email it. Could I text them to you for your advice? I understand if you don't want to give your number out.

· Registered
    130 Posts
    Hey, I saw were you offered some insight on bt releases while searching for info. I just bought a tru-ball ht 3finger, I've been trying to read as much as possible on getting started right but there seems to be a lot on controversy on the subject. I'm still not sure what the proper way to hold it in my hand is, I've tried a few different ways but not sure whats correct. Also, my release has the option for a "click" I tend to have just a little flinch when I hit the click, Do you recommend setting it up with or without the click? Also any other advice would be greatly appreciated! thanks,
    Nathan
    P.s. your pm box is full!

· Registered
    3,840 Posts
    Hey Man, tried to reply to your PM a couple of times but it wont go through for some reason. Thanks for sharing the info on your torque indicator.

Todd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…