Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 1 review)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    21 Posts
    Hey Jenn 79, I'm trying to sell a sight in the Classified section but I can't figure how to do it. Can you help me?

· Administrator
    65,686 Posts
    My house... outside... lol
    Actually I have already painted it (actually stained, it's cedar siding) but there were a few spots that I didn't/couldn't get all the old stain off and those are slowly coming back now, so I'm going back and scraping the old stain that was sprayed (you can't just spray cedar) and is now peeling off and needs to be done right (read with a damned brush!) :chortle:

· Administrator
    65,686 Posts
    I'm almost ready! It's stinkin hot and humid, still workin on scraping and painting... we'll get an afternoon thunderstorm to reinforce the humidity later, I'm sure... :rofl:

:cheers:

· Administrator
    65,686 Posts
    How'd you know I was wearin my painting shorts the past couple days and they are droopy.... :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
    59 Posts
    Hi,

I'm curious - Is there a rule that states that the first to respond to a post (as a buyer) in classifieds gets the first opportunity to purchase what is being offered? Or is it left up to the seller's discretion alone.

I was first to respond and requested to buy an item offered and the seller responded that it had been sold. There was one other pm noted in the thread a day after my pm to buy was sent. The item was part of a group of items which the seller stated could be bought individually or buy the whole group of items.

Clif109

· Registered
    159 Posts
    Just saw this as I logged on my computer! Sorry it took so long for me to respond...OOPS! haha, When I saw Jenn, I knew it was you! ;) Hope all is well on your end...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…