Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 5 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Level 4-NTS coach
    1,340 Posts
    Dave,

I'm very glad the videos have given you some ideas to work on. Thanks for letting me know and if I can ever help out -- let me know.

Arne

· Registered
    1,485 Posts
    Your video on "Rotational Draw" has helped me more than nearly all other YouTube videos combined. Thanks!!!

· Registered
    970 Posts
    Hi, Moe - noticed a thread about using cameras... I used it in Lindsey's training path to a medal in Beijing, used it since I stole it from Angelo (with his permission) in around 2004-2005. I've shown it to a few international archers and coaches (Aussie, Canadian) while guests at my house and a variety of UT students from many countries. I kept it kinda closely held resource, but now that it is all over the place I've put a video I made of Angelo back in the day, on the High Speed Video Page of the TSAA. I would make the point, after taking thousands of videos of archers and more than 100,000 photos:I do NOT allow "the bad" to blind the coach nor the athlete to all of "the good" in any video or photo. The untrained eye automatically goes the the bad part, never realizing (without my help) that the photo is showing some excellent parts of the form. http://www.texasarchery.org/L1/HSV.htm - look for the Angelo Link, you can download the 40 meg video. :) enjoy...Ron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…