Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 22 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums About

• · Registered
    209 Posts
    Hey joe just wondering how you and your family are doing ? Have not talk to you in awhile . Hope things are going well . Call me sometime .

· Registered
    60 Posts
    Hi Joe,

I am at a show currently and will be out of the office until Monday, but I will be sure to get you those specs ASAP! I hope all is well.

Sincerely,
    Nathan

· Registered
    1,025 Posts
    he is sending bow back to me and i will adjust them for him, this not a problem, and if need be i will make cables, but we will have to wait and see.

· Classifieds Administrator
    39,996 Posts
    That is great of you to do that, what about the limb issue he has where he can't even adjust the poundage? He says the bolts are seized up.

I think you better talk to someonescop on this as he is our classifieds administrator and is aware of this deal.

Lou
    AT Classifieds Moderator

· Registered
    60 Posts
    Hi JJam,

I am originally from New Mexico, but am currently residing in Tennessee. I shoot the Speed Pro. How has your hunting season been so far?

· Registered
    1,025 Posts
    i can make the string and cables for $45+$2shipping, there is one problem, i will have to order the flo orange, so there will be about 4 day delay to order in the material in, if that's alright i can make the string and cables for you, thanks joe

· Registered
    1,025 Posts
    is this for a compound or a cross bow? flo yellow and black and flo green and black , or just flo green and flo yellow

· Registered
    1,025 Posts
    kenneth, my ship to address is: 15435 crawford day road, mount orab ohio, 45154. attention joe baker. phone number is 513-314-2442. its a limb pocket for a cabon fourruner extreme, split limb, single camb

· Registered
    36 Posts
    Hi im Kenneth with HCA Andy said you need a pocket for Carbon 4runner. That should be no problem.My Email is kenneth@highcountryarchery.net
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…