Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 58 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    46 Posts
    Yea, I have been on here for a while but I dont post much. I do more reading & research over here. Horseshoe & Koz are here somewhere also(I think) You guy's missed a heck of a time @ the KozyMoto turkey & deer shack. Mabey next year we can hook up.
    Bucky

· Registered
    97 Posts
    Unfortunately you'd have to sit between my dad and brother. They still hunt in that area quite a bit. It's just too much of a drive for me now. sorry.

· Registered
    97 Posts
    I grew up on Fordney Rd north of m46 south of Geddes (parents still live there) and hunted a lot around their house as a kid. I haven't deer hunted up there in a while but I've taken some nice turkeys.

· Registered
    453 Posts
    Hey Ack! thanks for the welcome! as you can see i have been trying to find a place to turkey hunt like its my job! trying to decide whether i want to go to Kansas or Nebraska... Nebraska is looking like its the better choice... its going to be about a 5 hour or so drive for me though :( but i did it back home for bears so i dont see why i couldnt do it for turkeys :) I brought a double bull with me and everything... i just didnt bring any decoys but i have bass pro 11.3 miles away according to the GPS... nearest archery rang .2 miles away and have been there 2 times already... probably go there in the next couple days... after may 15th i should be able to go turkey hunting! it closes the 31st so ill only have 2 trips out there to get a turkey should be intersting... well i havent checked MS yet today to see if you got a turkey! good luck and hope ya got one!

· Registered
    2,737 Posts
    Yep....lots of good info here, but a lot of crap too! Have fun with it, and oh, keep an eye on Turkey team 12....it's going to feel good being on TWO winning teams this spring! :evil: :boxing:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…