Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 67 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    405 Posts
    Read my last 2 post and you may understand why I asked the question. He goes to great length to discuss the history, specific people and timelines of those before him. So in my opinion Chuck was intentionally left out. It makes me wonder if its just a squabble between them or if there is something deeper. If chucks really isn't recognized for some reason.

· Registered
    118 Posts
    hey there i was wondering if you still have ur admiral for sale if you do im very intrested in it let me know thanks

· Registered
    3,836 Posts
    Got my bear back and it is outstanding. Ill email you a picture when I can

· Registered
    11,635 Posts
    Ha ha.............yeh, she married up didn't she! :)
    Glad you like the shows. Our Manitoba Bear hunt last year should be up sometime soon. You'll have to check that out. I'll let you know when it's up.
    I am sooooooo ready for spring, but I think we will be sandbagging again with all this snow we have. You find that friggen ground hog yet? :(

· Registered
    3,836 Posts
    Hey I got to watch the youtube episodes the other day- OUTSTANDING. love it
    Wish I could get your show in Pa
    Why is your wife with the likes of you? :) Very nice girl

· Registered
    3,836 Posts
    I am thinking about getting rid of my bowtech and geting a GT500- Shot it a few weeks ago and loved it.

· Registered
    11,635 Posts
    For hunting? Not sure, we still have the Admiral's, but if Bowtech sponsors the show again we will probably get new one's from them. How about you?
    Our bear show with Hastings airs this weekend, we will have to get you a DVD when it is done. Our first Episode is on youtube now if you want to go there and watch it, just search Wildlife Pursuit TV. There are 3 uploads to watch. :)

· Registered
    11,635 Posts
    Thanks for the link! I think my buddy up there has been to them already. :)

· Registered
    3,836 Posts
    Hip is good. No more limp. Took my boy Garrett out for his first hunt this weekend. This is his first year so I dont know how much Ill do till he gets a deer. We saw 14 doe on sat but kids under 12 have to shoot a buck but with no antler restriction. Hes only 11. Ill get out more when the rut start. Thats me time. Got the new pup back from school and he's a pointing fool. Cant wait till grouse season.
    Good luck on your next hunt

· Registered
    11,635 Posts
    Thanks Kevlar!
    I'm gonna throw them up on AT this morning.
    When do you get out next? How's the hip, or knee, back, groin, or whatever you had surgery on?

· Registered
    3,836 Posts
    Can you use the work Vikes and Superbowl in the same week. Isn't that against some kind of moral code?

· Registered
    11,635 Posts
    Great to hear about your hide!!! I will tell Dale about it, we were all bummed for you. He will be happy, so will Billy! So you are saying the Vikes will win the SuperBowl now?! :) Good luck to you this fall as well!

· Registered
    3,836 Posts
    Sorry to hear about that. Just means better luck on the elk hunt You used up a whole years worth of bad luck in one trip.- The hide came back just fine- The taxidermist was pissed that he had made such a bad call. Said it looks great. Good luck on your next trips. Send Pictures when you get them. Cant wait to kick Brets ass in OCT- GO STEELERS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…