Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 28 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    Rytera Nemesis, Easton Pro Hunters, Muzzy 3 blade, tru-Ball hinge release.
    2,118 Posts
    Hello did you get my message about the release ? have a good one homey..

· Registered
    31 Posts
    Was just here on AT thouht I'd say HI! We definitely need to find time to shoot together again sometime. Umbaugh and I have been shooting some haven't decided to lay out the money to go to Vegas but it would be fun. If you hear of some FITA or marked yardage field archery events send me some mail.

· Registered
    120 Posts
    Bryan, Missed seeing you at the FITA shoot. By the way YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
    Kernny Johnston.

· Registered
    4,479 Posts
    I think he is going to run some off this week. I'll talk to him tonight and see what his ETA on them are.

· Registered
    167 Posts
    Bryan been trying to send this for a week but when you talk to your buddy about those offset brackets let me no I could use one let me no how much and we can get togather and see about me getting one Chris

· Registered
    167 Posts
    Hey Bryan Chris McDonald down at Danville IL you got any idea when you guy's might have that 450rd up at Deep River let me know

· Registered
    1,370 Posts
    x-hunter,
    Thanks for the information. Now maybe my new friend and I can quit debating this issue and shoot some archery. r302

· Registered
    31 Posts
    Hey Bryan Awesome job at Vegas. Still can't wait to shoot with you again. I've been very busy. Talk to ya later

· Registered
    5,525 Posts
    Hey Bryan i got the check in the mail today. Now all i gotta do is figure what to spend it on. O ya i am gonna spend it at a shoot tonite down at Danville. Thanks AC

· Registered
    Mathews V3X, Ravin 29x
    2,245 Posts
    Hey Bryan!

Just wondering if you will be around Deep River Bowmen anytime soon...just so we can say Hi face to face. We just signed up this weekend so my son and I will be spending a bunch of time there.

Later!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…