Archery Talk Forum banner
C

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Daniel
    191 Posts
    Mr. Button, great to see you at the ATA show, sorry we didn't get more time to talk, our booth was swamped all day every day. What a great show. The Zing! was a great success. I hope you had a good time and found lots of new products and ideas.
    Drop me a line any time,
    Daniel - Flex-Fletch Products

· Registered
    485 Posts
    come on it is Saturday night 130am and you are on AT - never mind i am here too.
    Or did you leave the computer up...lol
    thanks for the kick about be'N sick with indoor - i'll be shooting 3d Sunday with Dusty if we get done with work soon enough to shoot 3d at LaX,

· Registered
    6,681 Posts
    Wow! Talk about a blast from the past! How are things going John? What have you been up to these last several years? Doing any shooting or bowhunting these days? Ran into Skip 2-3 years ago over at LaCrosse Archery and got caught up a little on everyone. Heard you had a few health issues, but sounded like you had recovered and were back on your feet by the time I talked to Skip. Nothing much different on this end. Still doing a lot of shooting, just not as well as I used to, lol! Playing with Hoyts now and still having fun. Oldest is now 20 and youngest is 14. 14yr-old is keeping me busy with archery, he has the bug and likes to shoot, even practices whenever he can. Plus has beaten me a couple times now this year indoors :). Good to hear from you and drop me a note to let me know how things are going, what's new, etc. JB >>--->

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hi jeff how's it going? long time no see.would love to hear what's going on and do some catching up. drop me a line john sattler

· Registered
    6,681 Posts
    Hey Braden, out in CA since last Thur and just got back. I'm assuming you're talking about this upcoming weekend, 9-10? If so, I'm sure we can work out something. If I'm not able to get out there personally, I'm sure I can work out something where you can still get out there and practice. However, probably will be spending at least a little time out there at some point this weekend working to get new sight marks for Danny for the ProAm. Will let you know more as the weekend approaches, though may be last minute planning on our part. Later.

· Registered
    717 Posts
    Hey Jeff. I am going to be in madison this weekend and I am wondering if there is anyway I could work it out so we could do some shooting at Black Hawk. I am trying to prepare for USIAC. Just let me know.
    thanks!

· Registered
    2,910 Posts
    Hey Jeff,Ann must not be open much out there.I want to get Kim out there to try those bows before she make any kind of commitment.I suppose its hit or miss with that shop.

· Registered
    6,681 Posts
    Hey Joel, I'm still traveling solo to Vegas so if you want to hook up and split the room costs works for me. I haven't set my flights or anything yet, but usually fly into Vegas either Wed evening or sometime during the day on Thur and then return sometime Mon morning. I would prefer staying at the Riv, not so much for the ambience but the convenience, lol! But can possibly be talked into someplace else if its still close and similarly priced.

Keep me posted. I will probably have flights set up in the next couple weeks, end of Dec at the latest.

Later,

JB >>----->

· Registered
    6,681 Posts
    More than 2 different weekends I believe. 2 different in WI, but I believe the MI, IL, IN, and OH events are scheduled over even more weekends. I/O will be kept for the last 4 (need to confirm) ends on each day. That will be used for the tie-breakers. So, no shoot-off. I concur, method sucks imo. Then again, I think the entire format sucks, lol! Flights will in all likelihood be decided based on the sum of both day's scores. Won't be able to keep scores away from people shooting later, but I also do not believe the individual locations will be publishing results until the last Sectional site has held its event (early March, or late Feb I think). I'll let Renee know your suggestion to put the Sectional rules on the website -- sounds good to me as well. Always best to put the rules/format up front so there will be fewer surprises. Cya in IL in a couple weekends. Man, coming up fast already! JB >>---->

· Registered
    517 Posts
    How is sectonals going to work being its on 2 different weekends? Ties? What if 2 pros clean both days on different weekends? no shoot off? It would suck to go on inside out x's. How are flights going to be decided? How are scores going to be kept away from the people shooting the second weekend or are they going to be published for all to see? I like that we can shoot close to home but it should be on the same weekend and at leat the pro shooters should have a shootoff over the phone lol. A page on waa to let everyone know the rules and procedure would be nice. You have a good day jeff see you at presley. joel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…