Archery Talk Forum banner
H

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 6 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    583 Posts
    I am assuming your 60" Zona is a recurve?? Do you know what your string length is? I am assuming about 57 1/4.............

· Registered
    291 Posts
    Hows the fishin in pulaski ? I read the water is high, but alot of fish. Do you turkey hunt?

· Registered
    1,672 Posts
    That's cool I'm getting it done today as my load was delayed. I should have it in the mail this afternoon. Can you call me please (480-452-2455)
    Thx Bill

· Registered
    1,672 Posts
    I'm leaving for albuquerque right now there is no way to get it to you this thursday or friday. Like I said in the last message I won't have it done till this Saturday and mail it on Monday.
    Sorry Bill

· Registered
    960 Posts
    nice bill, i leave friday morning for a shoot so if you can get it here by thrusday that would be great, .... let me know if you neet me to send and extra 20 bucks or whatever and ill get it to ya so i can have it before i leave.
    thanks again bill

· Registered
    1,672 Posts
    She's almost done. I have to do the fine touches and I will try to mail it Monday at the latest as I'm in Albuquerque all week. I have to add that I shoot your bow better than I shoot my own. All I have to do is look at what I want to hit and the arrow goes there. I can group three arrows in a two in circle out to 25yrds. NO LIE!!!
    Bill

· Ogredude43
    1,955 Posts
    Hey! Where were you at the IBO State Championships? I was looking for you and your dad there. You should come up and see us when you are ever in the area. Heritage Outdoor Sports in Phelps NY on Melvin Hill Road. Alan Paul shot the IBO this year. Surprised me . I have never seen him except indoor. How are you all?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…