Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 8 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    It's going. Working a lot, dreaming about going deer hunting. Thats about as far as it goes. Headed out to the farm saturday to putz around a while.
    How about you? Wife and kids doing well?

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    Ya know, you used to hear people say "oh I don't get to hunt much since the kids... " and you got annoyed and thought they were slackin... I'm starting to regret those thoughts

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    Yessir!!! congrats, praying all goes well.
    Boone is starting to watch hunting shows w/ me, but I dont think he gets it. He saw a guy sitting behind a buck the other day and said, "Oh, he's cute"... deer are not cute son...

We just put in the paperwork to get things going for a domestic adoption, so i'm doing my best to keep pace with ya :D

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    up to my eyeballs... bought a wing of dad's business in January, training my first full time guy on my other small business, trying to be home when I can.

I didn't even make it shed hunting this year...

Wouldn't want it any other way.

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    how are the scrubs? Ours are growing like crazy, and we're having a blast w/ em.

Kill any turkeys this year?

· 203 4/8 non-typical
    12,373 Posts
    Thought id send a message here i sent you a pm with no response and the samething with Hitman,so i figured either you guys have full inboxes or there is a gag order

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    Holy smokes man! You're not messing around! That's great. Boone is starting to talk and I'm beginning to see how much fun it'll be with him in the woods in a couple years. Congrats on having another one on the way.

Tell your wife to go ahead and wait til 7-28... Just to give the kid a chance to share my birthday... I mean, it's really setting em up for success!

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    doing very well! Little Owen showed up a month ago. We're 2 boys deep in a small house and loving every minute of it.

How are things out your way?

· Registered
    6,217 Posts
    would or could you delete thread or post or what ever needs to be deleted concerning my infraction? this will never happen again. i truely apologize for the adds. would appreciate it alot, i dont want anyone else to respond. what does 2 points mean? again, thanks alot.

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    lol... did you see i bumped it back up??? all is real well. Family's doing well, spring's almost here, what more could a guy ask for?

· Registered
    71 Posts
    Thanks a Randy! Glad you enjoyed and good to see you are following every week! We are hunting ND, WY, AZ, IL, MO, IA, NE, KS, OH, MT and Alaska. Obviously I am not doing all of those that is the entire team but I have my work cut out this year! I hope you can make it out to the Midwest as well. I absolutely love living out here and dont ever plan on moving!

· Registered
    71 Posts
    Thanks a lot for watching the show and the kind words, Randy. It's always nice hearing people enjoy the show. Good luck this fall and stay in touch!

Shawn

· Livin' in a van....
    8,508 Posts
    Doing well. Covered up at work. Not a lot of sleep due to long hours, but Boone's growing like crazy, and started smiling and interacting with me so its getting to be even more fun. Couple decent bucks on cam, but i've only pulled 1 card thus far. Haven't even shot my bow yet. Need to get my act together. Fall's gonna be here soon.
    How's your family? Everyone doing well i hope.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…