Archery Talk Forum banner
A

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    200 Posts
    Sir, I would have to say you are a TRUE GENIUS...
    THANK-YOU so much for EVERYTHING you do!!
    I don't think I can put into words what you have done and are doing for this wonderful sport.
    I feel very blessed to read an HONORABLE Gentleman's posts, I cant stress enough -You SIR are part of HISTORY!!!
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!

· Registered
    2,230 Posts
    Just want to thank you, & give you kudos for what I believe to be the most comprehensive archery site on the entire internet. In all of my daily surfing, this is always the site I visit first & spend the most time on.

:thumbs_up:smile::clap::thumb:

· Registered
    107 Posts
    I am new to AT and REALLY enjoy it. I have learned so much here and feel so at home too! I am still learning the ropes, in's and out's, but so appreciate having a place specific to my interest in my sport that is so informative...thanks so much for this forum!...it's a super success too =).

· Registered
    82 Posts
    Does that mean you have built some LH models as I'm patiently waiting on my Bengal I ordered on Xmas day?

· Registered
    3,590 Posts
    Just wanted to say "thank you" for the time and effort and vision that you've shared in AT. It's an awesome tool for archers and beyond. Thanks!

· Registered
    1,344 Posts
    Thank you for archerytalk. I've turned 20 or so people onto archery over the years, you're responsible for thousands!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…