Archery Talk Forum banner
F

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 83 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    492 Posts
    Josh got home sat afternoon. The wake is tonight from 5-8 at moore funeral home in hattiesburg and the funeral will be tomorrow at 3. If you are able to come tonight wear your shooting shirt if you have one to let the family know how you knew him.

Thanks BJ

· Registered
    492 Posts
    Mr Freddie. I just sent you a friend request on here. I am the one that was taking the scores in and writing them down on Sunday at the MBA Shoot.

BJ Lewis

· Registered
    7 Posts
    Hello Freddie , just wondering if you received the payment from me yet? Also wondering how your going to ship the bow, thanks.
    P. Thompson

· Registered
    12,164 Posts
    Freddie, your account needs to be set up through Pay-Pal. Archery Talk has nothing to do with it. Once the account is set up, you can send or receive funds from anywhere, here or ebay most on-line stores accept pay-pal now.

· Registered
    657 Posts
    Freddie got a doe also. It weighed 72 lbs our at the game reserve. Good luck hunting. Freddie also got a rattle snake almost as big. cobgrats to you as well and let me know if you kill another one. Looks like you got a nice buck in your avatar. See Ya < :0)

· Registered
    288 Posts
    life ain't bad, school and deer hunting.. i got a small buck couple of saturdays ago, not a bad little bow stick... how are ya'll? what mr freddie get? tell him congrats

· Registered
    657 Posts
    My score was 175 Pretty good for an old man that shoots like Hiawatha. Of course you know my wife shot the high score of the tournament. 200. By the way, I traded for the synergy. Might even shoot a 176 if I am real lucky like I was Saturday. Come shoot with us when you get the chance. Freddie Coker
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…