Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 2 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums About

• · Registered
    1,092 Posts
    Welcome back -- is the move back permenant? I'm doing as well as could be -- much has transpired over the last couple of years, we need to get together sometime.

· THE BAR Bartender
    21,453 Posts
    ok, so my first message went through, you got two of 'em.......I take one back, you only deserve one "happy birthday", you don't wanna get older tooooo fast!

· THE BAR Bartender
    21,453 Posts
    Hey, Happy Birthday Two!! need to plan a return trip to Jed's, I owe you shuffle board whoopin'! :cheers:

· THE BAR Bartender
    21,453 Posts
    hey, happy birthday Mike!! need to plan a return trip to Jed's:nod: I owe you a shuffle board whoopin'!

· Registered
    19 Posts
    I have a question for ya mate, I am looking to create a thread looking for outfitters across the US and Canada. I am very close to opening a new sporting goods store which will have an indoor pistol and archery range along with a full service fishing department. I would like to be able to advertise in my store outfitters wares for customers so that they can book hunting/fishing trips directly out of my store. Is a post such as this allowed with out violating policy of AT?

· Registered
    294 Posts
    For what its worth......you have a guy on here who goes by "ShootAlready". This guy simply cruizes the forums new postings and takes every opportunity to p*** off as many people as he can by bashing on people, their equipment choices and generally what ever he can do to get everyone involved with the post all knotted up, then he leaves. Just tonight I myself almost left AT for good because of this guy and again, just tonight read a post left by a guy who said he was leaving because of "ShootAlready". He turns every post in to several people replying simply to tell him he's an idiot. I really like AT and most of the regulars who communicate here, its helped me greatly. BUT, if this guy keeps it up I will not teturn. I know I'm just one person among thousands, but I KNOW I'm not the only one who wants to throttle this moron.

· Registered
    71 Posts
    I do appreciate your help but we're missing a little wide of the mark. If it's not too much trouble can you go to Regional Shoots -> NORTHERN to edit my incorrect post. I have this shoot incorrectly posted as being held on Saturday, December 12, 2009 when in fact it should read Saturday, December 11, 2010 (it's listed twice in the posting).

· Registered
    71 Posts
    Hey thanks for helping me out. Now I've got one last thing to ask. I have this shoot incorrectly posted under Regionals -> Northern as well. Would you be so kind as to change the original post here to read Saturday, December 11th, 2010 (it's listed twice in the posting).

· Registered
    71 Posts
    I'm hoping you can help me out. Back in September I posted in Regional Shoots, Great Lakes and Northern a shoot with am incorrect date. It reads, "La Crosse Archery Challenge Money Up-Shoot Saturday December 12, 2009
    La Crosse Archery Challenge Money Up-Shoot Saturday December 12, 2009..."

It should actually read, "Saturday December 11, 2010". It was a copy and paste error on my part. Can this be corrected?

· Registered
    6,244 Posts
    Hey brotha Mike, hope you are well my man. Having the ol lady cook up some artichokes this weekend:D Thought you would get a kick out of that:lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…