Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 41 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums About

• · Registered
    19,551 Posts
    Must be nice....I love it out there. Its nice to be able to scout for animals close to your home. Makes success a lot more real.

Yea your Boob-aru should do the deal.

NY hunting is always good time...Wheres the parents property?? I hunt outside Greene, NY....its right where 81 and 88 meet.

Oh and there are elk in PA.....but they are like local pets! :wink:

· Registered
    19,551 Posts
    whats up campo?? hows the west treatin ya?? miss the east??

im starting to plan a trip for the 09' season out west. havent picked the state or the game! we shall see!!

· Registered
    231 Posts
    Thanks for hooking me up with the Pro Hunters, Blazers and the Yellow Jacket! Blazers touching at 40 yards in the bee....can't ask for much better that that! I'll have you tune up my new Alle for me soon as my wife let's me buy it!

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
    13,889 Posts
    Been there before! Everyone says you should like somthing better but in the end you just dont no matter how hard you try and make yourself!

· Registered
    2,108 Posts
    Hey read my newest signature...A woman is like a tea bag...You never know how strong she is until she is in hot water. I always find myself in hot water here on AT. But your right I guess we don't need to look for trouble...trouble will find us. I thought that you brought up some good points, people just have a hard time looking at the other side of issues. They only see things one way...their way. You can agree with me or you can be wrong. It's kinda a pack mentality here.

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
    13,889 Posts
    Dude is that you pic with the ice on the face ?????? You luke like an alsakan instead of a clorodite ? what do CO people call themselves anyhow?

Thanks for the add!

· In 'Da Head
    24,270 Posts
    Campo...you've got mail:D Get this 3.7 figured out and then clue us all in:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…