Archery Talk Forum banner
S

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 14 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    4,469 Posts
    Great News Team Freezer-Wrap Members, I have our Decals/Bumper Stickers. Each of our current 57 Members will receive one free decal/sticker; I just need you to PM me with your mailing address (ship to).

I have extra stickers but will sell them to raise money for our up-coming Team Freezer-Wrap members-only “Big Doe” contest. I will place the remaining bumper stickers/decals in the classified section of Archerytalk to sell to raise funds to buy small prizes for the Doe contest. The stickers will sell for $3.00 in the classifieds and that will include the stamp for shipping them.

Please send any extra sticker request to me via PM, or buy them on the classifieds in that section on AT.

Please PM me with your address for your free sticker, they should ship out to you by Wendesday, if I receive your address today.

Thanks,

Jason Wilborn AKA RightWing

· Registered
    4,469 Posts
    If I can get some more stickers/decals from the gentleman making them for team freezer wrap I will contact you. I only quoted 40 pcs from him, But I sent thim an email today to see if he will let me buy 100 pcs, I should know in the next couple days. I will contact you when I find out. Thanks for the interest in the decals and for joining team freezer-wrap. :)

· Registered
    4,469 Posts
    Team Freezer-Wrap Decals/Stickers are in the prototype stage. BattleDrum has just sent me a new design for you guys/gals to check out. You can view it on the Team Freezer-Wrap photo album or in the photo album under my profile (the heading is Team Freezer-wrap Decal). Let me know what you think and any design-change suggestions. These Decals/stickers will be given free of charge to all Team Freezer-Wrap social group members (for the 1st 40 members). After that I might/might not reorder due to demand or lack there-of.

Let me know what you think.

Keep'em Sharp ......... Jason Wilborn ...AKA RightWing

· Registered
    4,469 Posts
    Thanks for joining "Team Freezer-Wrap", Feel free to post your harvest pictures, equipment pitcure, links of interest and blogs anytime. I appreciate the participation, things will continue to get better as huting season draws near.

Jason Wilborn AKA RightWing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…