Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 8 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    3,150 Posts
    hahaha, how i feel about what??

i live 3 hours south of the border, so i visit the US relatively often. we dont have any archery stores nearby, i think there are less of 10 of them in the country. thats right, in all of Mexico. so, all my archery gear comes from the US.

i also admire the way of living you have over there. here, the corruption, the laws, the lack of decent jobs, force the people to work in whatever they can, with a very low income. im studying in the best college in the country, and yet that will not guarantee a good job once im out, because many less-educated people, but with better contacts, will get the jobs. thats why im seriously considering trying to get a job in the US.

on the other side, i dont like a lot of things about the way of living over there. here, we have a lot of family values and traditions, something that is not too common in the US. i feel mexicans are more friendly. but without having actually lived there for a considerable period of time, i cant be sure.

so, i think americans have a lot of good things, and some not so good things also, just like mexicans do.

if you ever come to Chihuahua, dont hesitate to tell me, and ill be waiting with some good Coronas =)

happy shooting!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…