Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 42 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums About

• · Registered
    3,191 Posts
    no i got a small game hunt sunday im in but i will be hammering the shoots after this weekend

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    got about 8in snow this sucks ,im trying to find a good 3d bow just going nuts been shooting my alien x not to sure about that one either,

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    hey sorry i didnt get back to you right a way was at 2 3d shoots this weekend , im not sure what im going to do with the gt500 yet ,kind of looking for a xlr or some kind of target set up,

· Registered
    7,559 Posts
    hey bud wondering whats going on up there not sure if you got the bow or what i keep checking the tracking and it says some thing about emergency contions beyond ups

· Registered
    3,191 Posts
    it was a chilly one at chemung sunday, i dont know if it was from the cold or just me but my bow seemed to be shooting a little high for some reason. nice coarse anyway, little tuffer than elklands.

· Registered
    3,191 Posts
    didnt make it to south creek but shot down in elkland yesterday. frigging fog was messing with my distance judging but i was happy with my score. how are u guys shooting this year?

· Registered
    3,191 Posts
    more than likely i enjoyed shooting south creek last year keep in touch maybe we can hit a few shoots this year together
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…