Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 96 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · save the decoys!!!!!!!!!!
    7,037 Posts
    hey thanks man, you too! hope ya have a merry christmas, with a ton of good food and maybe even a cold one!!!!

· Registered
    13,823 Posts
    Little Joe-hows your season going?? I've been 5 times & seen ZERO. headed out this weekend to hunt S. Central with Son-in-law & g-son. Sitting with G-son & hoping to film him getting some action. Would be a 1st Deer Bow thing. Anyway-hope your having a better season than me. i didn't go Antelope this year (building points). Brad got a real nice Bull Elk & a real nice Antelope in Wy-saw pics on web..
    Take care
    John

· Registered
    4,539 Posts
    I really would but I know I wont be able to. Just wont have the extra moola. We're working on or debt as much as we can this year.

· Registered
    4,539 Posts
    Good luck in 2012!!
    I had a horrible year. I missed, and missed, and missed...then mised again :)
    Sh*t happens thats bowhunting!

· Registered
    13,823 Posts
    Back at you Joe-hope Santa is good to you & your family. We had a great evening/meal with the kids & G-kids. take care. John

· Bow Only
    9,594 Posts
    Merry christmas to you too joe! Hope you get everything u want lol! Have a great holiday be safe and take care! Scott

· Registered
    158 Posts
    Joe- just wanted to let you know that we only have three hunters for the AT hunt. We had agreed to a three day hunt only if we had a minimum of five hunters. I posted to the hog hunt thread two weeks ago and nobody responded. Do you have more guys that want to come, or should I just go ahead and book another group for that weekend? I need to know asap 'cause we have some folks inquiring about that week and we need to give them an answer.
    Thanks!

· Registered
    4,539 Posts
    Yep - I dont think we'll be down until the afternoon. Grap out gear and head to thw woods and hang and hunt that night. I'm pulling out after Mondays hunt as well.
    See ya there.

John

· Registered
    4,539 Posts
    Hey Joe, You guys heading to Siloam this year? We'll be there opening weeknd. Just thought I'd check. Have a few beers. ttys.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…