Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 40 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    3,243 Posts
    Great looking buck in your profile picture. I'm glad to pass on "non-glitz" information. Bows are personal choice and what works for you specifically. All of the top 8 companies make great equipment today. Its what you are most confident in.

For within themselves they will find their strength. Best of luck and good shootin'.

· Registered
    707 Posts
    Please send me the infor on the luminocks j.g@charter.net I hope I caught up with you before you got out of the country thanks in advance Jim

· Registered
    67 Posts
    John,
    I like to think that something that I say is helpful sometimes. I hope to have a hand in making your arrows "Flash Like Lightning" just like Zechariah's Thank you for the kind comment.
    Eric Price

· crossbows are archery :)
    7,398 Posts
    No everything was ok. Its just funny that when I sat down to open the package I asked my wife if she opened it up,due to the tear on the bottom. She stated "no". Hey you were/are a great seller! Don't sweet it. all the broadheads were there and also the lock rings (by grace of god). When the feed back is back up I will post a positive review of our deal.
    It was good to met/deal with ya.
    Good hunten!
    Koz

· crossbows are archery :)
    7,398 Posts
    got the broadheads today. By the grace of god all were still in the package. The bottom of the package was ripped open and the box was open. When I placed the package in my lap three od the "o" rings few into my lap. I was like not a good sign, but all were in the package so no worries! I would like to leave ya positive feedback but that is still messed up. The heads look great, thanks for a smooth deal!
    Koz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…