Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 14 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1,620 Posts
    Not sure about the turkeys. I'm leaving in 40 minutes though to start my bow season in KY. Hunting a WMA there with lots of woods, water, soybeans and corn...stoked as all get out at the thought of getting a chance at an ag fed monster...how you been man? show doing ok?

· Registered
    354 Posts
    Hey Brother, finally back on AT a little so I dropped by to say hello. I know i could on FB but hey....lol. Turkeys this year ??

· Registered
    1,620 Posts
    I hate the Eagles, Skins and Giants equally. The one I hate most is the one we're playing next but considering the last 2 years with the Eagles ruining my 1 and only trip to Texas Stadium and what they did to us last week, yeah I probably hate those *******s the most now that I think of it.

Good luck to y'all to but we won't go anywhere until Jones steps back and lets a coach coach and until we get rid of that son of a ***** TO...breaks my heart.

· Banned
    8,734 Posts
    Good luck next year with the boyz.. Westbrook is a class act, unlike a certain WR on the Cowboys ;) Do you hate the Eagles the most in the NFC East?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…