Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(4.1 - 13 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    93 Posts
    Wee wee, the frenchman from Qc Canada killed his two birds with a bow. This all happend because bick dicks guide service. He is a awsome guide who got birds, a great sympathic guy and now, a freind.
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH once again Mr DA PIMP!

Charley B

· Registered
    845 Posts
    was thinking. don't know it you are a bow only guy or not so don't let me offend you. i hunt with every weapon, even killed some doe's with a handgun. what about a muzzleloader swap. kansas is in sept and early oct. nebraska is the whole month of dec. other than the peak of the rut late dec is the absolute best on our property. it has 5 or 6 small fields that were soy beans this year and will be corn next year that get covered up when its cold and snowy.

· Registered
    598 Posts
    Re: the turkey swap, let me know what you need, boy and I still have 1 tag a piece and would be a good chance to come down and see ya! Might just do one more trip, i'm still feeling bad about f'n up a big gobbler for him last weekend and would like to make it up to him. :)

· Registered
    172 Posts
    with two bonus points this year i expect to draw a tag. send me an e-mail if your still into this.
    thanks,
    jeff owens
    lektric@msn.com
    702-395-3042
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…