Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 4 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    Careful what you post on the boards Hood (tree photo thread). It's a violation of the rules brother.

Randy
    Mod Staff

· Registered
    298 Posts
    How ya been? Think I got the fever again starting to like dropping the string again

· Administrator
    65,686 Posts
    I'll send ya some WD-40.. that'll take that glu off.... :chortle: :wink:

How ya doin Hood? I expect to see some bone comin from the flood plains soon... :thumb:

· Registered
    14,730 Posts
    wow Bro> I'm at 26 P & Y's That I talk about>> I'm back for a long while here> My wife is making take the hobby back up>> FYI I live on the same block as OBT..hehe
    We be intouch

· team whacknstack
    3,613 Posts
    sweet ! hey ima fixin to make a shine run talk to gorge and tnhe vinyard man an see if they want some its 20 a quart for flavored or 15 for clear premium rye blend. i suggest tell em to get the clear and come up with their own recipe

· team whacknstack
    3,613 Posts
    dont post that pic it will ruin that area with idiots an people comin in wantin to lease all the farms, lets keep this between me u an andy

· Registered
    215 Posts
    I just hunt about 100 acres of private land. The landowner only lets me and my son bowhunt. Then he has a couple of relatives that shotgun hunt. I used to hunt the timber by the rock quarry in Crescent until they decimated the timber. It was really sad to see them take out so much land. Next year I am considering trying to hunt Preparation Canyon by Morehead. My wife and I drove up there to check it out in October. There has to be some big deer up there. But I bet you have to work for them.

· Registered
    215 Posts
    Hey Hood, I am just curious to see where you hunt at in SW IA. I hunt near Crescent,IA.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…