Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 122 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · 203 4/8 non-typical
    12,373 Posts
    Just having fun,these almost always turn up to be fake i dont buy in just let it play out and see what happens

· 203 4/8 non-typical
    12,373 Posts
    Not bad havent been doing much,just working.finally got caught up on the hospital bills from last fall,so i can start getting out and doing more.havent been in the woods at all,got my tags last week for Illinois so ill be back in Pike county for archery and muzzleloader looking forward to that.how bout you?

· Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    That's awesome. Appreciate the prayers! This c-section will be a little different due to the placenta being on her incision. There's a possibility, though slight, that they will have to give her a hysterectomy. Which wouldn't necessarily be the end of the world since we aren't planning on having anymore kids, but it would still suck. Praying that the adoption goes well!

· Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    I'll put you on the worst team, with me. :darkbeer: The wife goes in for her c-section for our third, and last, baby on Friday. I'll have 3 rugrats running around soon!

· Born yank raised south
    17,922 Posts
    Funny think about them storks delivering new additions to the family and all. Glad the family is doing well and growing for you brother. Its been a rough few months for me as the wife asked for a divorce. It was finalized on Monday. Been a long and tough week and was glad for the comedy on the thread even if it wasnt you or palmated making that "alter" account. Like a phoneix I will rise from the ashes a new and better man.

· Born yank raised south
    17,922 Posts
    I Didnt think you were OhioBooners brother I was talking about the account that some were complaining about that they were saying was suspicious. The way Beaman posted in the thread and the words he said about alters popping up I figured it might have been you or Palmated supplying some comedic relief. Glad things are going great with you and hope the youngster is still doing well.

· 203 4/8 non-typical
    12,373 Posts
    Been a busy week and a half.long story short my 13 year old boy was having leg pain.Growth plate had shifted was pressing against his artery.had emergency surgery last Thursday morning.Been off work taking care of him.first doctor misdiagnosed him with tendonitis.if we would have waited a couple more days with the lack of blood to his hip.he would have needed a complete hip replacement.so now he has a screw about the size of a pencil in his hip.he should be fine in about 6 weeks.

· Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    Scrubs are growing like weeds. Mason will be 4 next month and Carter will be 3 in December. It's crazy! My wife is 28 weeks pregnant with our third... and LAST! I actually never made it up to camp so far this season. Been incredibly busy lately with work and family. How about you?

· Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    Great to hear! Congratulations on your second boy! We're 2 boys deep in our small townhome and, as you said, loving every minute of it. We're about to be 3 kids deep though... My wife is 20 weeks. We didn't find out what it is though. Hoping for a girl, but really don't care as long as the baby is healthy. She's due July 31st but the c-section is already scheduled for the 25th of July.

· Super Moderator
    20,577 Posts
    That's just dirty, Seth! I just can't escape that hideous thing... Hope all is well!

Randy

· Registered
    1,874 Posts
    nah, western MT has been on fire for the past 2 months. No point in hunting when I'm coughing up smoke & ash. Bet your season is screwed w/ lil booner filling diapers all day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…