Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 20 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1,401 Posts
    Would you be interested in a webstaff program for truball release? I am putting together a program for people that frequent forums like archerytalk, and post on behalf of truball release. I am looking at something like having a minimum of five posts per month and with that I would provide one release at no charge from truball. If it goes beyond to where there are ten or more posts per month I would af course give you another release.

Basically want to keep all the information about truball positive and direct people with issues to randy here at the factory for warranty and repair. Direct people to me for shooting staff or marketing questions.

Please let me know if you may be interested.

Brandon Reyes

· Registered
    669 Posts
    Hi Bob, Where were you saturday nite ? Things are looking up 186! Ha! Ha! something going to blowup soon.

· Registered
    104 Posts
    Hey Bob had fun this weekend, guess I will see you in a couple weeks at the shop. Mabey by then I can get enough practice to beat you lol

· Registered
    108 Posts
    hey bob i was wounding when you were going to shoot at twin oaks this weekend sunday or saturday either way id like to go and shoot with you if you dont mind let me know give me a call or txt at 434-221-4794 or just hit me back on here

· Registered
    1,678 Posts
    could u call me and give me some info the indoor 678-897-8991, just moved to VA about 6 weeks ago, really hoping to shoot saturday

· Just beat Terry Club
    9,373 Posts
    Assume your asking about Twin Oaks. About 20 minutes east of Lynchburg. Yea, they sometime have traditional guys.

· Just beat Terry Club
    9,373 Posts
    Will be there to shoot unlimited Sanday after church (1:30 ish). I officiate track meets and I have a meet to do on Saturday. Welcome to meet me out there if you like, no problem for us to shoot together.

· Registered
    226 Posts
    hey i dont know yah but im not to far from yah and the post talkin about steves shops... steve crist of ww novelties??? or a diffrent steve?????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…