Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 32 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    43 Posts
    Do you still have the xstand treestand? Would you take $250 tyd Also looking for the sitting rail they have with it.

· Registered
    6,474 Posts
    Yep, I can do it for a while and knock the X out of it, then I'll start to anticipate it going off and lose some tension. I've ony been shooting a release since spring. Shot fingers for 48 years. Started with the TJS and shot it for a few months, now a BT and surprise rrelease is a piece of cake.

· Registered
    6,474 Posts
    Not a problem. I'm not sure if I want to let it go anyway. let me say this....I wouldn't recommend shooting this release as your full time rrelease unless you have more mental discipline than me. After I shot it a while, I would loose tension on the shot. It is absolutely fabulous to break punching or TP....

· Registered
    6,474 Posts
    I have two TJS's that I use when I start to get a little panicky..... Give me a couple of days to decide if I want to part with one of them. John

· Registered
    10 Posts
    hello there mate,
    is ur green fusion the old green thunder with xt 3000 limbs? and wat u mean by the 'shock obsorber below handle'?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…