Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 1 review)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums About

• · Registered
    1,605 Posts
    I have myspace but only check it like every other month if that. Look up 'impatient procrastinator'. I'm on facebook too but not searchable at this time so you'd have to send me your search criteria. Im on break from school this week but it may be longer than I wanted before I can start my next course due to financial aid in transferring to a new school. Softball is supposed to be starting up this month and I'm coaching my daughters volleyball team so things will be even more hectic. Eventually I have to find time to fit in a job ROFL.

· Registered
    1,605 Posts
    What's up bud? I haven't been loggin on much, been really REALLY busy with school and kids. I need to try to log on more.

· Registered
    17,352 Posts
    I'm not sure where that is, I know that sounds lame brained. I'm hoping within a year to make another trip out that way, I miss Minnesota!!!!

· Registered
    13,924 Posts
    Ok, not sure where I will be at that time, but will probably know when you text. later :bolt:

· Registered
    13,924 Posts
    Same place you met me last time. I am working tomorrow night, but not Sunday. Looking at the weather I may be doing a little snow removal. Might have to go to another building of ours in Edina that night also. Just shoot me a text or something.

· Registered
    13,924 Posts
    What kind of stupid company mixes up Texas with MN:doh: I would be mad. Yeah, I will try to sell it for you, just need to let me know your minimum price so I can work up from there. Just let me know when.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…