Archery Talk Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 142 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Michigander R.I.P.
    5,832 Posts
    Just thought I would stop in here and drop a comment on my latest AT deal with Nick. I just bought 2 bows from Nick. A Slayer and a Razor X. He went beyond what I would ever expect anybody to do. He took the time to set the draw length for me and sync the cams on a draw board. I am not the best expert on tuning but I been playing around with 2 cam bows for 30 years and know a thing or 2 about them. It is obvious that Nick sure knows what he is doing. He got the cam rotation right and got both bows cams synced perfectly. Excellent string work too!

The kicker is, I bought the Slayer back from Nick and it came back better than when I sold it to him. Thanks again Nick for the great service.

Olehemlock.

· Registered
    110 Posts
    Nick, after thinking about it, I think I had better buy your #4 fury cams. So please consider them sold. Now only question is if the elite camo limbs you're selling 45-60# should I buy those too. Will they still be around 60# max on the fury riser? If so then would like to buy them also, and you could ship together. If they will hold at that 60# weight, then please consider them sold as well.

Ron

· Time Flies
    13,299 Posts
    Hey thanks very much for the kind words! I hope that MV2 works out really well for your girlfriend!

· Registered
    250 Posts
    enjoyed doing business with CherryJuice, easy to communicate with, responded quickly and done exactly what he said he would. good guy to do business, if he has anything i want wouldn't hesitate to trade with him.

· Time Flies
    13,299 Posts
    I don't believe the Martins are using Barnsdale limbs...if they are, it's news to me. As for the S4, I had a few problems with mine initially, but now that I got them sorted out, it's quickly becoming my favorite bow in terms of how it tunes and how it shoots consistently. Mine has the Hunter Black finish, and there are zero imperfections that I can see. The only thing about it is that I really don't like painted risers because they really aren't as durable as something like powdercoat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…