Reviews Instructions

If the product you want to review is listed, then simply click on it's name and add your review.

If the product you want to review isn't listed then click "Upload Products" on the blue menubar above and follow prompts.

Complete Instructions

• Pin It

Poster Info

Inactive User

field logic IQ Micro w/retina. lock

Reviews Views Date of last review
1 1496 Sun December 13, 2015
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers $119.00 10.0

Description:
purchased this bow sight a few weeks ago the micro IQ is a greatsight for anyone who wants to increase accuracy by eliminating torque. These folks at Field Logic had the brain juice flowing while they also created a sight that gives you option to eliminate a peep sight and noodle thus making Low light situations easy on the eye. I bought this sight in hopes to get more consistent and tighter groups. Well it has done that with flying colors and then some. Good sight.
Keywords: field logic Micro pin bow sight with Retin A Lock technology innovative

<<
TruGloRivalHunter.jpg ds-xl5519.jpg
>>

Author
Tr!F0wl
Inactive User

Review Date: Sun December 13, 2015 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: $119.00 | Rating: 10 

Positive aspects of the product (pros): Night and day on accuracy improvement
Cons: None

After reading several reviews on different sights and seeing almost 5 stars on all I broke down and bought 2 one for my son and myself. I watched the video that Nock On Tv did on sighting in and setting up the retina lock which made it a lot easier. The hard part on setting the retina lock up was your not moving the black dot that is stationary it is the green one you adjust. Once adjusted and started shooting I had to start shooting at separate spots on my target so I wouldn't ruin arrows. Once the retina lock is set up it lets you know when your are off instantaneously