a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Reviews Instructions

If the product you want to review is listed, then simply click on it's name and add your review.

If the product you want to review isn't listed then click "Upload Products" on the blue menubar above and follow prompts.

Complete Instructions

• Pin It

Poster Info

certified bow-a-holic

bear attitude

Reviews Views Date of last review
1 218 Tue August 26, 2014
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers $450.00 9.0

Description:
I am a long draw archer at 32 inches... my only choices below a grand was the attitude... i am very glad i made this purchase.. great bow
Find the lowest price for the :
Keywords: bear attitude compound bow

<<
>>

Author
Marine Tanker

Review Date: Tue August 26, 2014 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: $450.00 | Rating: 9 

Positive aspects of the product (pros): Fits me well
Cons:

I picked up my Bear Attitude this spring from Bass Pro. They had taken the naked bow (I was going to say "bear" bow) and installed some nicer components like a QAD drop-down rest, a nicer peep, a better stabilizer, and a much better sight. I'm short and older, and needed a bow with a 26" draw and adjustable weight. I like the quietness of the bow. It has a shorter valley, but maybe that's because of the very short draw. I got the 50 - 60 lb draw and have it set at 55 lbs. I'm shooting to an inch at 20 yds, and within 3 inches at 30. A lot of that is due to the arrows I'm shooting, but still...the bow for the money is probably the best out there.