a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Reviews Instructions

If the product you want to review is listed, then simply click on it's name and add your review.

If the product you want to review isn't listed then click "Upload Products" on the blue menubar above and follow prompts.

Complete Instructions

• Pin It

Poster Info

Lynn

Archery Innovations AS-42 G1 camo

Reviews Views Date of last review
1 298 Sat May 3, 2014
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated 10.0

Description:
The bow Anchor Sight by Archery Innovations allows archers to develop their own style of shooting and then repeat it accurately and comfortably with a full-spectrum view of their target even in low light conditions
Find the lowest price for the :
Keywords: no peep, peep eliminator, Archery Innovations, sights

<<
TruGloRivalHunter.jpg ds-xl5519.jpg
>>

Author
Unk Bond

C:\My Documents\My Pictur

Review Date: Sat May 3, 2014 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Positive aspects of the product (pros): Grover D Bond
Cons: None

Hello All I highly recommend the Anchor Sight for target and hunting. I feel the AS is one of the greatest inventions to come along to improve a archers anchor. And to give a archery added benefits for alinement of his bow in the vertically position. Also there are added benefits with the AS to help locate ones bow hand and the pressure he has applied to the bow grip. Proud to be the owner of 3 AS, have been using a AS for about 9 years now.They sure have improved my form and shooting. [ Later