a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Reviews Instructions

If the product you want to review is listed, then simply click on it's name and add your review.

If the product you want to review isn't listed then click "Upload Products" on the blue menubar above and follow prompts.

Complete Instructions

• Pin It

Poster Info

Vaportrail Archery Limbdriver Pro-V

Reviews Views Date of last review
1 518 Wed July 16, 2014
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated 10.0

Description:
I have been using this drop away since the ownership of my Elite 35. I started out with the older model that was not so aptly designed and was destined to break the V rest. After about 5300 arrows later and 3 months in, it happened. However it was still under warranty and my shop sent it to Vaportrail Archery. After about a month or so they sent me a replacement. The picture of the not broken one is the current model I now have and it is much better designed with a better arm stop. This new model does need to be arrow turned by adjusting spring tension-er just until it supports the arrow. This rest maintains contact with the arrow 70% to 80% of the time which allows for arrow on top of arrow accuracy. This is a limb driven drop rest that will fall as soon as your cams are at rest upon release. No cable tying is needed. After all my research on reviews before buying my bow, this was the best rest of choice for me. Others were made cheaply or not made well at on an engineering level. If your a fan of the whale tail design then go with the Limb Driver Micro Elite.
Find the lowest price for the :
Keywords: cage, limb driven, v rest, drop away, tension adjustable

IMG_20140517_153615_166.jpg 20140504_173237.jpeg
>>

Author
NY12020

Review Date: Wed July 16, 2014 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 10 

Positive aspects of the product (pros): Solid contruction and simple setup
Cons: None

The rest was easy to set up and tune and it is well made. Being limb driven, the arrow is supported longer for better long range accuracy, and I know it will be out of the way when the arrow passes.