a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Reviews Instructions

If the product you want to review is listed, then simply click on it's name and add your review.

If the product you want to review isn't listed then click "Upload Products" on the blue menubar above and follow prompts.

Complete Instructions

• Pin It

Poster Info

Frank's Grandson

Carbofast Black-X

Reviews Views Date of last review
1 289 Thu July 17, 2014
Recommended By Average Price Average Rating
100% of reviewers None indicated None indicated

Description:
I recently got my set of Carbofast Black-X bars and these are by far the best bars I have ever had the pleasure of using. The internal vibration dampening is awesome and my bow holds better now that it ever did before. I have used virtually every high end bar on the market and my Carbofast bars are on my bow to stay. This is also a great company to do business with, Damien is always there to help out and answer any questions that you may have. Anyone in my area is more than welcome to try out my bars anytime and if you see me at the upcoming ASA Classic, feel free to stop me if you want to look at them or try them out. I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. If anyone has any additional questions that I may be able to help with, please feel free to post them here or PM me! Brent Gandy
Find the lowest price for the :
Keywords: Carbofast Black-X

SidebarFar.jpg

Author
Brent Gandy

Frank's Grandson

Review Date: Thu July 17, 2014 Would you recommend the product? Yes | Price you paid?: None indicated | Rating: 0 

Positive aspects of the product (pros): Internal Vibration Dampening, Ultra Stiff Carbon Rod
Cons: None

I recently got my set of Carbofast Black-X bars and these are by far the best bars I have ever had the pleasure of using. The internal vibration dampening is awesome and my bow holds better now that it ever did before. I have used virtually every high end bar on the market and my Carbofast bars are on my bow to stay. This is also a great company to do business with, Damien is always there to help out and answer any questions that you may have. Anyone in my area is more than welcome to try out my bars anytime and if you see me at the upcoming ASA Classic, feel free to stop me if you want to look at them or try them out. I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. If anyone has any additional questions that I may be able to help with, please feel free to post them here or PM me! Brent Gandy